Job Reference: HUPEPH
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Engineer to join a well established engineered parts & design manufacturer, based in Hull.
The successful candidate will be the customer ‘point of contact’, responsible for providing quotations, drawing and facilitating the production of manufactured parts from received customer orders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare quotations- Be the designated point of contact for particular projects, develop a business relationship and advise on appropriate solutions to customer project matters
- Review customer POs- To ensure that what was quoted is on the order, if not raise any queries to manager/customer depending on the issue
- Prepare documentation- Undertake CAD modelling (a) turning customer drawings in to in-house drawings (b) producing in-house drawings from a customer specification (c) producing in-house design/drawings
- Monitor work progress- Liaise with Production to overcome issues encountered in the workshop and/or with suppliers
- Maintain and manage quality and compliance across the areas under the role- Manage documentation, housekeeping, continuity plans etc
- Monday to Thursday- 07:30 / 16:30
- Friday- 07:30 / 13:30
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficient in 2D and 3D CAD
- IT Proficient with experience of Auto CAD 2D and Parametric 3D Software,
- Experience and knowledge of steel sheet materials
- Referenceable work history within similar roles advantageous
- Outgoing & friendly personality
- Able to work under pressure and meet KPI's
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with our Skilled & Technical team today.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Skilled & Technical sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
Call Luke today on 01482 610160 or forward an up to date CV to email@example.com