Job Reference: TUHEL3
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Helston, Process Operatives required in a picturesque part of Cornwall. This role will be assisting in and overseeing all aspects of production at the busy plant. No experience required as fully paid training will be provided. This will be working on a rotating shift pattern working 5 days in 7. There is the opportunity of permanent positions following a successful trial period.
- 06:00 to 15:00
- 14:30 to 22:00
- 21:45 to 06:00
Hourly Pay Rates:
- £8.68 per hour (day shift)
- £9.28 per hour (evening shift)
- £10.20 per hour (night shift)
Main duties include:
- Keeping plant operating efficiently
- Meeting production Targets
- Overseeing and organising shift staff to ensure shift runs efficiently.
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager any identified shift or machinery issues.
- Communicating any changes, problems or tasks which need to be completed on the following shift
- Carrying out training for new production operatives.
- Assisting in processing when required
- Participating in production meetings to ensure that maintenance, quality and customer specification issues are discussed and resolved,
- Recording processing data regularly and accurately
- Addressing any security issues on later shifts
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Weekly pay.
- Online payslips.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Pension contribution.
- Ongoing assignments through 2020.
Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)