Job Reference: DU190142
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have an exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful company in the Kingswinford area that has been established for over 60 years and is the leading specialist in their field.
Our client are looking to increase production on their night shift which works Monday to Friday 00:00 - 08:30.
They are looking either for experienced powder coaters or wet paint sprayers to work as part of a team and after initial training on the day shift be responsible for a section. Full training will be given for those that are successful and there is an excellent training programme offered to assist with the ongoing development within the organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Operate Automatic Paint and Powder coating plants through PLC controls (training will be given)
- Responsible for Quality Awareness
- Responsible for the achievement of production targets by following plans
- Working as part of a team to ensure that targets are achieved
This will become a permanent position after a successful trial period and the rates of pay will vary from £8.08 - £9.87 P/H depending on experience but eventually can progress to £12.37 when fully trained.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
To apply for this position, please call 01384 253201 and ask for Max or Jack