Job Reference: WGIND3DONP
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Day and night shifts available for a Porter to join the facilities team for a company based in Brighton. This role is suited for candidates who enjoy customer facing roles and are physically able to undertake manual handling of heavy items.
This position is available immediately with potential for a permanent contract following a successful 12 week period.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Lifting and shifting of heavy loads i.e furniture to different areas
- Handling of waste and recycling safely
- Ensuring safety for the general areas and reporting any hazards
- Assisting customers with any queries i.e giving them directions
- Dealing with inbound phone calls and emails
- Candidates must be personable and providing excellent customer service
- Ability to take initiative
- Good time management skills and must be punctual
- Must be physically fit due to the nature of the role
- IT literate
Day shift Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Night shift 3 days on 3 days off 7pm to 7am
Day shift - £9.05 per hour
Night shift - £9.21 per hour
Please get in touch with Ash or Demi at The Best Connection for more information.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please get in touch with Ash or Demi at The Best Connection for more information on 01903 234500.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change