Job Reference: WV190313
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
An exciting opportunity for a trainee Pipefitters Mate has become available for our specialist process pipework client in the Wolverhampton area.
Our client offer process cooling systems, industrial cooling fabrication and installation within a range of sectors including chemical, gas, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
Duties of the role include:
- Travelling throughout the UK to various site projects
- Assisting Pipefitters in the installation of process cooling systems throughout various industries
This is a mobile role therefore your own transport and a valid CSCS card are essential.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more information please call our office on 01902 773000 and ask for Aaron