Job Reference: SLPPACK21
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking experienced Pickers and Packers for an ongoing contract based in the Colnbrook area.
The hours of work are between 0800-1800 (0800-1630/0900-1730 etc) with a pay rate of £8.91 per hour.
Picking and packing items in a targeted environment using scanners or pick lists.
Ensuring accurate stock checks are carried out and that systems are updated with the correct information.
Receiving, storing, picking, stacking and dispatching goods.
Working to set deadlines in and accurate, timely manner.
Working independently as a part of a team.
Maintain a tidy warehouse.
Assisting with goods receiving where necessary.
To establish and maintain regular, effective and efficient processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous Warehouse Experience.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Some Heavy lifting involved.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change