Job Reference: MN2021-324
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Well-established client is based in Piccadilly Train Station are looking to recruit an experienced picker and packer. We are looking to recruit someone who has experience in this line of work as the role will play an integral part in the smooth running of the production line. You will be working in a fast-paced warehouse environment making sure all orders are packed correctly and ensuring all work is undertaken to the highest professional standards. A typical working week will be 40 hours and you must be flexible to work weekdays and weekends. The pay for this role is £9.37 per hour with £7.66 shift allowance added to your pay per shift.
Main tasks of the role:
- Picking and packing small items.
- Reading and understanding of order sheets.
- Working well as a team and independently.
- Following leadership from supervisors and managers.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed.
- Punctual to every shift and flexible on working hours.
- Personal accident insurance available.
- On-line portal to view payslips and change personal data.
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse, and distribution sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Call Jim on 0161 237 9333
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change