Job Reference: CH14-04-23
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Chesterfield are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives for a major Sportswear Retailer based in the Shirebrook area.
Key responsibilities and skills required include;
- Light picking various items via paper & voice pick system – training will be provided.
- Packing and labelling products.
- Loading & unloading goods.
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work to targets.
Shifts available are;
- 14.20- 22.20 (Any 5 out of 7 days).
- 15.25- 23.25 (Any 5 out of 7 days).
- 22.20- 6.20 (Any 5 out of 7 nights).
- 07.30- 18.30 (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday only).
Benefits of working for the Best Connection are;
- 28 days paid Annual leave.
- Paid on a Weekly basis.
- Online Payslips.
- Pension Scheme.
- Performance bonus.
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities.
- Onsite welfare office.
- 24/7 support from The Best Connection on-site team.
- Clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Working 5 out of 7 days a week, overtime can be available upon request.
- On the job training within the warehouse, including Forklift opportunities.
- Subsidised Canteen facilities.
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Free WIFI onsite.
- 20% Discount in store at Sports Direct, Flannels, USC and many more.
Immediate starts available.
If you are interested please apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as we can.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)