Job Reference: WR0018
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Due to a phenomenal uplift in work, our client, a leading supplier of pharmaceutical products, is looking to a recruit a high number of experienced warehouse operatives to work in their busy distribution centre.
The daily duties would consist of the following:
- Order picking using handheld scanners
- Packing orders
- Stock replenishment
- Goods out / dispatch work
- All other associated tasks
The hours of work will be 0600 - 1400 or 1400 - 2200 Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to work overtime.
So please state your preferred choice when applying, however, during the busier periods flexibility would be required.
An immediate start is available after successful interview, and these positions are ongoing roles for successful candidates.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
To apply for this position, please call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk