Job Reference: WR0017
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Due to a phenomenal uplift in work, our client, a leading supplier of pharmaceutical products, is looking to a recruit a high number of experienced warehouse operatives to work in their busy distribution centre.
The daily duties would consist of the following:
- Order picking using handheld scanners
- Packing orders
- Stock replenishment
- Goods out / dispatch work
- All other associated tasks
The hours of work are 2200 - 0600 Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to work overtime.
An immediate start is available after successful interview, and these positions are ongoing roles for successful candidates.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
To apply for this position, please call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk