Job Reference: BYCRAN012
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best connection are Recruiting Part time Food Production Operative Vacancies for our client in Wombwell.
Shifts to suit you!
- 8 hours or 12 hours
- Days / afternoons fixed or rotating
- week day and/or weekend working
- Days/afternoons shift starting at £9.50 per hour
- Night shift starting at £10.50 per hour
- *higher rates of pay for overtime and skilled roles*
- Working in a busy food production environment
- No previous experience necessary
- training will be provided
- candidates must be willing to learn.
- Ongoing work!
Located Barnsley S73 0UN
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
To apply please text "PTIME" to 07795638354
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change