Job Reference: SNTWIPSSM1
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Multiple Parcel Sorters wanted!
Are you looking for full time work leading up to Christmas? Are you looking for part time hours in the week in addition to your current job? Then this is the job for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading national delivery companies during a very busy peak period. We have multiple shift options for you to choose from, which are detailed below.
Location South Marston - easily accessible by public transport.
- Sorting parcels into postcode districts
- Loading company vans for deliveries
Hours and Rate of Pay:
- Sunday to Friday
- Shift Option 1 ( part time ) 7am - 11am
- Shift Option 2 ( Full time ) 1pm - 9.30pm
- Shift Option 3 ( Part time ) 5pm - 9.30pm
- Pay rate: £10.42ph
Additional Benefits and Requirements:
- Canteen facilities
- Online Payslips
- Weekly Pay
- Helpful team of consultants
- 28 Days paid annual leave pro rata for PAYE (Inclusive of statutory holidays)
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Flexible working patterns
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call Cat today at The Best Connection on 01793 54 22 11
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change