Job Reference: IPIND941
Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Blue Chip client based in Bury St Edmunds, requires Parcel Sorters to work on an ongoing basis.
Full training will be provided. Part time & Full time positions are available.
Sorting parcels in to area codes ready for distribution. Physical work will be involved,
There are three different shifts available:
- Monday to Saturday, (Twilight) 1300-2130, £10.85 per hour.
- Sunday to Friday, (Nights) 2300-0800, £12.11 per hour.
- Sunday morning only, (Twilight) 0400-1200, £12.11 per hour.
- Sorting parcels in to area codes ready for distribution.
- Brand new warehouse.
- Free car parking.
- Temp to Perm Opportunities available.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days annual leave per annum for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Online payslips.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension contribution.
- On-going assignments.
- Possible permanent opportunities following successful trial periods.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Call James or Tom, on 01473 210584 to apply.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change