Job Reference: POPARCTWI
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
PARCEL SORTER – PM SHIFT
Our client is an internationally renowned distribution company and is currently seeking parcel sorters to work evening shifts in their busy distribution warehouse based in Segensworth, Hampshire.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Organising parcels into postal areas
- Ensuring all parcels are sorted in time with no errors to avoid mis-sorts
- Moving parcels onto cages ready for dispatch
- Heavy lifting will be involved
Good level of numeracy and literacy is required for this position.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 1430 - 1930. You will also be required to work Monday 0300-0800.
This is for an immediate start with a view to go permanent
£8.21 per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please call Jake or Jade on 02392 864411