Job Reference: HUNEWPAINT
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Paint sprayer for one of the UK's fastest growing bucket manufacturer in the North Newbald area.
Temp to Perm for the right candidate.
Monday - Friday (07:30 - 16:00)
Responsibilities of the Paint Sprayer
- Use of Airless paint spraying buckets and forks.
- Preparing buckets for spraying.
- cleaning down of work area.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to location worker must have own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Oliver on 07557736465
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change