Job Reference: DU191110
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paint Sprayer to join one of our leading companies in the coating sector for the night shift.
The company have been trading for over 60 years and supply all over the UK in sectors such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and more.
- Paint spraying, bespoke parts from different companies to a high level
- Quality checking of products
- Loading parts into ovens
- Powder coating small and large products
This role can lead to a line leader position.
Hours of work will be 00.00am - 08.30am Monday to Friday.
Pay increases if successful in gaining a permanent role.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Neil or Jack on 01384 253201