Job Reference: DU190216
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paint Sprayer to join one of our leading companies in the coating sector for the afternoon shift.
The company have been trading for over 60 years and supply all over the UK in sectors such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical and more.
- Paint spraying, bespoke parts from different companies to a high level.
- Quality checking of products.
- Loading parts into ovens.
Hours of work will be (permanent); 16.00pm - 00.30am Monday to Friday.
This is a temp to perm position. When permanent the pay will increase with a shift allowance of 0.93p per hour.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Max or Jack on 01384 253201