Job Reference: BB190310
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for Packing Operatives to work at their clients based in Lower Darwen.
Our client is a leader within their field building on previous success with expansion plans and further growth forecast.
The work is to be carried out on either a 6.00am to 2.00pm shift or a 2.00pm to 10.00pm shift depending on the clients demand- the shifts are not rotating and will be either days or nights Monday through to Friday.
There is the potential for the role to become permanent following a successful trial period.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience-
- Packing products on a moving line
- Checking items thoroughly prior to items being packed- quality control
- Basic machine operating
- Checking paperwork- and product labels
- Good working attitude and able to work to own initiative
Previous experience within a clean room environment would be beneficial but not essential.
Some basic training will be provided in line with the clients own health and safety policies and procedures.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period