Job Reference: ASINDSHNI
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for packers to work for one of our candidates based in Aylesham near Canterbury.
This job will involve working at the end of a line packing plastic punnets that are being manufactured from the machines. There is a certain aspect of quality control where you will need to check that the products are correctly made. After that you will need to count the correct amount, place them through metal detectors and pack into boxes ready for storage/dispatch. Candidates would need to work at a fast but accurate pace as you would need to keep up with the machines that are making the product.
Due to types of products that the company make and who they make it for there are very strict health and hygiene protocols that need to be adhered to.
Night shift: Monday to Friday 22:00 till 06:00 paid at £9.50
Shift Allowance after 12 weeks!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be flexible with working hours
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work well as part of a team and on their own
- Be able to work at a fast but accurate pace
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more information or to apply for this position please call Jordan or Jack on 01233 646548
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change