Job Reference: B22180
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking an Overhead Crane Operative paying £9.00 to £10.00 per hour depending upon experience, with a FLT Counterbalance licence for an expert in stainless steel company established since 1945 who are advanced in processing, cutting and finishing of stainless steel in the Smethwick area of Birmingham. Possible permanent position following a successful trial period.
Responsibilities of the Overhead crane Operative
- Operating an Overhead crane to manoeuvre heavy coils safely around the shop floor.
- Loading and Loading trailers using FLT Counterbalance.
- Packing finished steel components, Pallet stacking and wrapping ready for dispatch.
- Working hours - Monday - Friday 7:30-16:30 - 42 hours paid
Requirements of the Overhead crane Operative
- MUST have an Overhead crane license in date
- MUST have a FLT Counterbalance license in date
- Minimum of 6 months experience on the FLT C/B
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution