Job Reference: KDSALORD1
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client based in Stourport is seeking a Sales Order Processor. Long term opportunities following a successful trial period.
Responsibilities of the Sales Order Processor:
- Answer phone calls, take messages and greet visitors.
- Maintain and develop existing customer relationships.
- Liaising with production & sales staff.
- Process orders from start to finish, communicate any late deliveries.
- Ensure transport is booked and up to date.
- Get freight quotes and arrange export freight with correct paperwork and tracking.
- Enter monthly costs and sales quotes.
- Run month end reports for Financial Director and General Manager.
- Answer phone calls, take messages.
Requirements of the Sales Order Processor:
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Maths.
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably gained within an office environment.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- A knowledge and experience of Sage 50 software would be a big advantage.
Hours and Pay:
- Monday to Thursday 08.15am to 17:00pm
- Fridays 08.15am to 15.45pm.
- £25,000 per year.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Limited include:
- Online payslips.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays once permanent.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension contribution.
- Possibility of a permanent position.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Mollie or Dom on 01562 66555.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change