Job Reference: SC362
Salary: £8.30-8.80 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Warehouse Order Pickers for a large Distribution Centre in the Scunthorpe area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading warehousing and logistic operations, and they are looking for good candidates to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Order Picker
Will include the loading and distributing of a variety of items from pallets in various locations in the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive. Pick and stack products according to customer orders in preparation for shrink wrapping. You will be required to operate MHE around the warehouse. Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse Order Picker
Attention to detail, Good numeracy skills, Good accuracy and organisational skills, Ability to work to target and Heavy lifting. Must be willing to complete a worker assessment and be able to provide work references.
Due to the variety of shifts involved you must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to your working hours as these can change to suit the business. The shift patterns available are -
- Nights - Tues to Fri 7pm - 6am.
- Days - Sat, Sun 6am - 6pm then 2 days during the week 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm rotating.
- Bonus payable up to £1.00ph when hitting site performance levels.
- Full time permanent contracts are available to candidates who exceed performance after a trial period.
To register interest please contact the DHL Recruitment team. Candidates will be required to complete a pre-assessment before they commence work.
Other Benefits include:
- On-going Assignments
- Shifts to suit you
- Holiday Entitlement
- Extra hours working available
- On-Line Pay slips
- Pension Provision
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Canteen facilities – hot food, store & heat food, vending machines, hot drinks
- Free WIFI onsite
- Free onsite parking
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call Emma on 07552 276379