Job Reference: MFAL9109
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection are currently seeking ORDER PICKERS in the SOUTH NORMANTON area!!!
Responsibilities of the ORDER PICKER
- USING PICK SHEETS TO PREPARE MEDICAL ORDERS, THESE CAN INCLUDE DELICATE ITEMS SUCH AS TABLETS AND CREAMS.
- ABILITY TO WORK 18:00 UNTIL FINISH (around midnight dependant on work load)
- ACTIVE JOB ROLE
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
CALL 01623 414281, and ask for Jasmine or Scott!!
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change