Job Reference: DOOP
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection in Doncaster are currently seeking Warehouse Order Pickers for a large Distribution Centre in the Doncaster area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading warehousing and logistic operations, and they are looking for good candidates to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Order Picker
- Will include the loading and distributing of a variety of items from pallets in various locations in the warehouse, the items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and stack products according to customer orders in preparation for shrink wrapping
- You will be required to operate MHE (including Lollop) around the warehouse.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Warehouse Order Picker
- Attention to detail needed
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- Must be willing to complete a worker assessment.
- Heavy lifting.
- Must be able to provide work references
Due to the variety of shifts involved you must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to your working hours as these can change to suit the business. All shifts are 12 hours on da.ys or nights with the shift patterns below
Sun, Mon, Tue 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am
Weds, Thurs and Fri 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am.
There will be an opportunity to work overtime during peak
To register interest please contact the Industrial Recruitment team at the Doncaster branch. Candidates will be required to complete a pre-assessment, including drug and alcohol testing before they commence work.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
Call Jess or Katie on 01302 366620