Job Reference: BU090720
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!!!!!!!
Our Client is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland.
An opportunity has arisen to join their Warehouse Team as a Warehouse Operative.
In your role you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of exceptional service for their customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completing a number of manual handling tasks, with and without the use of MHE.
- Ensuring the picking, assembling, relocation and despatching of stock is completed to the required standard.
- Completing tasks using a handheld warehouse management device.
- Accountability for the timely and accurate distribution of stock and goods.
- Contributing towards their culture of trust, respect and togetherness.
- Adhering and investing in their award winning health and safety standard.
Hours of work will be 06:00 – 14:30 / 14:00 – 22:30 rotating weekly, Monday – Friday
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Call 01283 545333 for further details