Job Reference: B2178
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
MUST have a High Level Order Picker (HLOP) License in date
Currently seeking a High Level Order Picker for our client who is a leading national cable stockist in the Birmingham area.
Responsibilities of the High Level order picker
- Operating a high level order picker to collect cables and wires from locations.
- Replenishment of wire spools.
- Maintain safe working environment
- Working hours 8:00-16:00 or 10:00-18:30 Monday - Friday
- Driving license is beneficial
Requirements of the High level order picker
- MUST have a high level order picker license in date
- Flexibility required
- Heavy lifting involved.
- Ability to work to target.
- Be able to work in a team and alone effectively
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Robert for more information on 0121 628 8000