Job Reference: B1OP2
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
The Best Connection are Currently Hiring for an Operations Assistant on behalf of our Client based in Smethwick. An established Distrubution Centre.
As an Operations Assistant you will Provide daily support to the Operations Manager via physical and administrative tasks such as:
- Planning deliveries.
- Stock counts, transfers and investigations.
- Relocating stock.
- Booking in deliveries with customers.
- Arranging carriers.
- Planning and prioritising orders to warehouse
- Maintaining procedures.
- Updating Manuals.
- Assistance to Supervisors with daily task planning.
- Liaising with Sales and Quality Control teams.
- Organising compliance and maintenance tasks.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Computer literate essential.
- Warehouse/logistics experience preferred but not essential.
Salary: £23500 - £25000 (Based On Experience)
Please Contact Paul on 0121 628 8000 for more information.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Call Paul on 0121 628 8000
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change