Job Reference: TV0315
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a Office Administrator based in Stockton On Tees for a long term temporary position with a view to potentially go permanent. The position is based in a leading provider of advisory, consulting and expert services for the construction, manufacturing, processing and technology industries.
The business is looking for a candidate who has outstanding interpersonal skills, they will need to be organised, able to work under their own initiative with excellent attention to detail. The successful candidate will provided an all important first impression for visitors and callers to the office.
Overview of the role:
- Providing administrative support to the Senior Management, Technical Consultants and Regional Business Manager
- Management of meeting room diary, including organising refreshments and catering for meetings, scheduling appointments and liaising with clients over the phone and face to face
- Management of the reception desk including welcoming visitors, answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries, deliveries and post
- Supporting the business development manager with sales campaigns, database work, preparation of proposal and organising events
- Managing travel requirements such as, booking of transport including flights and updating of the internal travel system
- Providing assistance to other office staff such as copying, scanning and proof reading documents
- Ordering supplies for the office including stationary, printing materials and kitchen items etc.
Required duties and skills
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and a good knowledge of office based equipment
- Friendly, helpful and confident when dealing with people both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- Self motivated and proactive approach to work
- Ability to build good rapport with colleagues, team player
- Committed to delivering a high level of services at all times
- Previous administration experience
Advantageous for the job role:
- Experience in the construction industry / professional services
Hours of work:
- 9 am until 5:30pm - Monday to Friday. Part time/Flexible hours will be considered.
- Immediate interviews will be made available for the most suitable candidate
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Please call Charlotte on 01642 672655