Job Reference: SLBRNGHTS
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
*** Warehouse Operatives Required ***
The Best Connection Group is the preferred supplier of temporary Warehouse Operatives to the Waitrose Regional Distribution Centre located in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Opportunities currently exist for candidates who wish to take up a long-term ongoing role working with a leading name in the retail sector.
£12.32 per hour, 22:00 - 0600 & 00:00-08:00 shift.
- Choice of shifts and start times
- Full or part-time hours available
- 30 days holiday
- Heavily subsidised meals
- Free parking on site
- Personal accident insurance
- Permanent employment opportunities after a qualifying period
The role of a Warehouse Operative is key to ensuring that the Distribution Centre is able to deliver the service required to Waitrose branches and customers. In order to do this you will need to have a flexible approach to working in the Chill, Ambient and Fresh departments within the warehouse.
- Picking orders, via a voice picking system and loading orders in to cages
- Achieve picking and accuracy targets
- Put away goods within the departments
- Operating manual and electric pallet trucks
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Following health and safety procedures at all times
For more information or to arrange a local interview please speak to the Industrial Team.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please call the Industrial Team on 01753 526 006
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change