Job Reference: EXHDCT01
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
IMMEDIATE START Exeter Night warehouse operatives required. Register today start work tomorrow!. Working for a Blue Chip company on a long term assignment with a very good possibility of a Permanent position after completing successful trial period. This company is accessible by a major local bus route. No experience necessary as fully paid training is provided.
- 20:00-06:00 Monday-Friday
- £10.02 Monday to Friday
Responsibilities of the Warehouse operative:
- Duties will include order picking from a list, preparing for distribution by arranging stock in orderly fashion ready for loading onto Lorries for delivery.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative:
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
Other benefits of working for the Best Connection Group Limited include:
- Weekly pay
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Pension contribution
- Online payslips
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available
- Flexible shift patterns
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial periods
- Ongoing assignments throughout 2020