Job Reference: CWLBN212
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives to work night shifts for our well-established client based in Southwater. This is a fantastic temporary to permanent position for successful candidates.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative
- Will include the unloading and distributing of a variety of items into the warehouse, may include heavy lifting due to the size of the items
- May be required to pick and pack products, load/unload goods from a container
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse
- Candidate MUST have their own transport due to the location of our client
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
The successful candidate will be required to work night shifts:
Monday to Thursday 2200 to 0600 and Friday 1700 to 0100
The warehouse operative will be paid £9.00 per hour which will increase after completing 12 continuous weeks. After 12 weeks the temporary worker will have the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity! If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)