Job Reference: WG00040
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Worthing for Minibus (D1) Drivers for either Monday to Friday term time or Ad-Hoc work.
Hours of work for the Minibus (Cat D1) driver
- Hours vary depending on runs provided, will be max 4 hours am and 4 hours pm
Pay Rates for the Minibus (Cat D1) Driver
- £8.50 per hour. Paid 4 hours AM and 4 hours PM.
The Minibus (D1) Driver will need to have
- Full UK Cat D1 Licence
- DBS (This can be done with The Best Connection)
- Local Geographical Knowledge
Benefits for the Minibus Driver
- PPE Provided
- Full Training Provided
- Pension Contributions
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please contact Lauren or Hollie in the Worthing office for more information or send your CV to the branch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CRB Check Required
- Licence - Category D1
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Lauren or Hollie on 01903 234500