Job Reference: GUD1MINIBU
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking a Minibus Driver's Cat D1 to join our client based in the Fleet/Farnborough area,for an immediately start.
Responsibilities of the Minibus CAT D1:
You will be responsible for carrying a variety of different passengers and will need to show high levels of commitment and customer service.
This is a full time position which will require learning different routes in order to cover holidays and other leave on a regular full time, minimum 40 hours per week, basis. In return, we offer a competitive salary, overtime opportunities and other benefits.
Requirements of the Minibus CAT D1:
- Customer service focused
- Good communication skills
- Team player, but also able to work on your own
- Smart appearance
- PCV license
- Driver CPC Card
- 40 hours per week minimum,
- 28 days’ holidays
- Mon - Fri only 0700- 1900 with breaks in between shift pattern
- No Bank Holidays
- Overtime opportunities
- Salary: £10 Per Hour
If you are interested in this role or any of our other available roles then please do not hesitate to contact Scott in the Guildford Branch or click on the APPLY NOW button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category D1
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
If you are interested in this role or any other roles please contact Scott in the Guildford office Tel: 01483 546241