Job Reference: SUJCWL0038
Location: Chester Le Street
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are working with our client who is a well-established engineering company. Due to increased levels of business they now require experoienced MIG Welders to start immediately at their Birtley site.
- Working from engineering drawings within a busy engineering environment.
- Welding of buckets for the mining industry.
- Previous MIG welding experience from a heavy industry background is essential.
Hours of work:
- Dayshift working Monday to Friday
- Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm
- Friday 7.00am – 12.00pm
- £13.00 per hour basic rate for first 40 hours worked
- £19.15 per hour after 40 hours worked
- £21.66 per hour after 45 hours worked
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- Ongoing assignments
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Accrual
- Pension Provision
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Online payslips
The role is being offered on an ongoing temporary basis however there are opportunities for permanent contracts for the right candidates.
Please attach a copy of your cv for consideration. Successful candidates will be invited to register online.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change