Job Reference: MFBM1
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for new positions starting immediately.
The Best Connection are actively seeking MIG WELDERS for a on-going position for our client in Mansfield.
The job roles and responsibilities include:
- Welding Catalytic Converters, DPF's and Pipes.
- The ability to meet hourly welding targets.
- Motivation to progress your welding skills.
A small weld test and informal interview will be required before starting.
Hours of work available are 4 x 10 hour shifts between 07:00 and 18:00.
If you are interested in this position or require more information, then please contact Scott at Mansfield.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group include:
* On-going Assignments
* Holiday Entitlement
* Excellent Pay rates
* On-Line Payslips
* Pension Provision
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
CALL 01623 414281 AND ASK FOR SCOTT
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change