Job Reference: CR890HWELD
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant Qualifications or Certificates
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are Currently recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator to join a well established company in Northwich.
This is an ideal position for an individual who is just starting their career as a Welder and wants to improve their skills.
The role is offered as a Temp to Perm with a contract being offered to the right candidate after 12 weeks.
- Batch Welding Mild Steel
- Security Posts - 3mm - 8mm Mig Welding
- Ensuring Workstation is Kept to a clean standard.
- Observe Health and Safety procedures at all times
Mon - Thur - 7am - 3:30pm
Fri - 7am - 2:30pm
Pay Rate: £13.21ph rising to £13.91ph after 12 weeks.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change