Job Reference: DEMEDI02
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Medical Packer Nights Required!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Medical Packer Nights to work for one of our clients based on New Market drive in Derby. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable medical packaging company with full training provided.
KEY WORKER ROLES!!!
- Pay: £11.51ph
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 21:00 - 06:00
- Location: Newmarket Drive, Derby
- Duration: Temp to Perm
Role of a Medical Packer Nights:
- Assembling PPE
- Quality Control
- Target of 2 units per minute to assemble
- Work is repetitive, you will be doing the same role for the whole shift
- Good number and literacy skills
- Working in clean room environment
Benefits of working for The Best Connection as a Medical Packer Nights:
- On-going Assignments
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Provision
If you are interested in the above Medical Packer Nights positions, please click apply or contact Kristyna or Chris in the Derby Office on the below number.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Derby Office 01332 291444