Job Reference: WV190141
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our global leading design manufacturing client based in the Wolverhampton area.
They are looking for a trained and fully qualified mechanical installer to join their highly experienced workshop.
You will be required to:
- Build automation and effectors
- Carrying our mechanical installations
- Problem solving and testing
- Repair mechanical faults to job specification
Experience using hoists and power tools is essential and being able to read drawings and hydraulic knowledge would be advantageous for the ideal candidate.
Hours of work are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call Aaron on 01902 773000