Job Reference: KDIND1212
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Mechanical Assembler for a leading Manufacturer in the Stourbridge area.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler
- Working on and assembling panels and units
- Working with metal
- Using air tools and hand tools
- Using cutting machines
- Reading drawings
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 28 Days paid annual leave pro rata for PAYE ( inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Danielle or Agne on 01562 66555