Job Reference: GUASSEMBL3
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group LTD are currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler for one our clients based in Bramley, Godalming on an ongoing temporary basis.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Putting small parts onto items which can vary dependent on the order
- Pick and pack products and the boxing of the production lines
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas
- Assembly of bespoke torque equipment, full requirements will be given prior to the start of each assignment along with full instructions.
Requirements of the Mechanical Assembler:
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
Working 40 hours per week Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:00 start, with the option of overtime on the Friday.
£9.53 per hour.
Own transport is ideal, however this site is reachable by public transport, only a 15 minute bus ride from Guildford Centre and a 2 minute walk from the bus stop.
If this role is of interest to you please contact Samantha or Charley in the Guildford Branch or click the apply now button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Please call Samantha or Charley on 01483 546 241 for more information