Job Reference: BB190907
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for Manufacturing Operatives to work at our clients based in Darwen.
Our client is a well known manufacturer supplying their products throughout the UK and abroad. They are very successful within their field and are currently working on new product lines.
Working at our clients you will be working within the Manufacturing Department assisting in making the products and completing quality checks. This is a temporary assignment for a minimum of 3 months - with the potential for this to become longer term depending on the clients requirements and performance.
The hours are worked over a 9 day fortnight which averages out as a 37 hour working week and the pattern is as below-
WK 1- Monday to Thursday- 07.30 to 16.30 Friday 07.30- 14.30
WK 2- Monday to Thursday- 07.30 to 16.30- Friday off work
Your role will involve the following-
- Completing manufacturing of products- experience of water or solvent based product would be beneficial but not essential
- Checking final product
- Loading products onto conveyor belts
- Completing basic computer inputting of information
- Completing paperwork and checking running times
Previous experience of the above is not essential however would be beneficial for the right candidate.
Prior to interview for the role a drug test will be completed at our office as there is a zero tolerance policy in place and is a requirement prior to commencing work.
There are immediate starts for the right candidates.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
For more information please call our office on 01254 261987