Job Reference: PR84521547
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for our client based in Chorley.
The day to day requirements of the Engineer will involve;
- Manufacturing/Production of Safety Mats
- Working with electrical devices to manufacture products
- Measurements of Raw Material
- Manual Lifting
- Hand Crafting/Cutting
This role will require the candidate to have the following;
- Manufacturing experience
- Electrical experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong work ethic
Working hours are 07:30 till 16:00 Monday to Friday.
This role is a Temp 2 Perm role therefore, if you are interested, please forward your CV to the email address below.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information on this role, please contact the office on 01772 201777