Job Reference: TUHGVRED2
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Client in Redruth has an exciting opportunity for Hygiene/Maintenance Operatives. This position would involve working at their key client’s establishments around the UK. No experience required as fully paid training will be provided. The working week would start on Monday before lunchtime and normally finish on your return on Saturday morning. Accommodation and meals will be arranged for you and you will also recieve an additional £18 per night "Stay out allowance" as part of the role. Possible permanent positions following a successful trial period.
- Monday 10.00 to Saturday morning (start and finish times can vary depending on job list that week).
- Be part of a 2 man team and would share the workload and driving.
- Maintaining and cleaning Industrial catering equipment.
- Due to the nature of the work the ‘fix and clean’ would be carried out at night and travelling would take place in the day both of which will be paid.
Hourly pay rates:
- £8.91 (between 07.00 – 19.00) (£9.91 Umbrella).
- £11.98 (between 19.00 – 07.00) (£12.98 Umbrella).
- Hotel and evening meal paid for.
- £18.00 per night allowance in addition
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Limited include:
- Weekly pay
- Online payslips
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Pension contribution
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available
- Flexible shift pattern
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
- Ongoing assignments throughout 2021
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Scott on 01872263994
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change