Job Reference: WGENGLAN1
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work in an established, Lancing based company who specialise in manufacturing.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer:
The Maintenance Engineer would be required to support operations teams by performing necessary breakdown repairs, leading preventative maintenance activity and facilitating the promotion of engineering solutions for process improvement to ensure process availability and productivity are optimised.
- Preventative maintenance of site machines
- Analysing machine performance and fault finding
- Working unsupervised
- Working as part of a team
- Ideally have both electrical and mechanical capabilities
Requirements of the Maintenance Engineer:
Applicants for this position should have a recognised apprenticeship and attained an appropriate electrical / mechanical qualification (foundation degree, HND or degree)
- Mechanically you will be required to have hands on mechanical / electrical experience working within a high volume environment
- The successful Mechanical maintenance engineer will have a high level of communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to target
- PC literate (Microsoft Office packages)
Able to respond flexibly to working hours in time critical situations
HOURS: 06:00 to 15:00
PAY: £11.00 per hour
For further information, please contact Tim or Beki at The Best Connection (Worthing).
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)