Job Reference: CYCMDS01
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a full time experienced Maintenance Engineer on behalf of one of Europe's largest lighting group and recognised Industry leader in design, manufacture and supply of robust highly efficient lighting products. The ideal candidate will join their operations team based in their state - of - the - art manufacturing facility in Sutton.
Day to day responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Carrying out various building maintenance tasks.
- Carrying out machine maintenance tasks and keeping good maintenance records.
- Assisting in machinery development projects.
- Assisting in the development of our clients preventative maintenance programme.
- Weekly fire alarm testing.
- Updating 5s maintenance sheets.
The Successful candidate will be able to:
- Work as part of a team with excellent communication skills and enjoys working collaboratively.
- Use your own initiative as at times you can be working on your own so need to be motivated to get the job done and also be able to manage your workload whilst working towards KPI's.
- Be Reliable, Punctual and Flexible. You may need to to on occasion work outside of normal business hours. Usual working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-16:30
- Prioritise your workload and tasks as this role has varied tasks such as installing services, maintaining machines (CNC machines) to carrying out small maintenance jobs around the buildings (fixing a broken toilet seat).
Candidate needs to have experience of building and machine maintenance as you would be working with electrical installation 3PH and Single Phase.
Any qualification in Electrical or Mechanical engineering would be an advantage.
Previous experience working with and using a scissor lift would also be an advantage.
The role is for an immediate start and is circa £24,000
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
For more information please call 0208 256 0120