Job Reference: BB181204
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is recruiting for a Semi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to .
Our client is recruiting for a semi skilled engineer to work for our Accrington based client. You would be working alongside the works manager assisting with breaks downs, repairs and general maintenance of the machinery.
You will be working within a food production environment and have experience of mechanical and electrical maintenance.
Located near to the M65 corridor and easily accessible via public transport our client is offering this role on either a full time or part time basis working 08:00 to 17:00 with the potential for an occasional Saturday morning depending on requirements. There is some flexibility with regards to working hours that can be confirmed upon interview with the client.
As a semi skilled maintenance engineer working at our clients you will be able to demonstrate the following-
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Able to diagnose breakdowns
- Repair machines as needed
- Order parts
- Knowledge of working on PLC's is not essential however you must be confident with electrics
This role is being offered a permanent basis with some flexibility with regards to full or part time to the right candidate.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call 01254 261987