Job Reference: WV190311
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our luxury bathroom and kitchen specialist client, based in the wolverhampton area, are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Setter. Our client, formed in 1978, and manufacture the highest quality brassware within the bathroom and kitchen industry and are known worldwide for their award winning design.
They are looking for a CNC setter to join their Wolverhampton plant.
Duties of the role will include
- Setting and Operating CNC lathes, vertical machining centres and horizontal machining centres with Fanuc and Mazatrol controls
- The operation of conventional machines such as drills, capstan lathes and fly presses
Ensuring cycle times and outputs are achieved to the correct quality standard
Normal working times are 07:00 - 16:00 Monday - Thursday and and 07:00 - 13:30 on a Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call Aaron on 01902 773000