Job Reference: WV181207
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Machine Operative required to run the corrugator and assist in the wet and dry end operations.
Hours are 06:00 to 18:00 and 18:00 to 06:00, candidates must be available to work both shifts depending on the business needs.
- To set up the machine to form paperboard corrugated material
- Position rolls of paperboard using the hydraulic hoist
- Ensure proper size, grade and diameter of the roll
- Adjust dials, wheels and values for the speed of the machine
- Thread paperboard through the feed, set tension and fill gluing rollers
- Remove roll stock from the machine when necessary and continuously monitor the run
- Clean the machine at the end of the week
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information or to apply please call 01902 773000