Job Reference: WV181025
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Machine Operative required to run the corrugator and assist in the wet and dry end operations.
Hours are 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am, candidates must be available to work both shifts depending on the business needs.
- To set up the machine to form paperboard corrugated material
- Position rolls of paperboard using the hydraulic hoist
- Ensure proper size, grade and diameter of the roll
- Adjust dials, wheels and values for the speed of the machine
- Thread paperboard through the feed, set tension and fill gluing rollers
- Remove roll stock from the machine when necessary and continuously monitor the run
- Clean the machine at the end of the week
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information or to apply please call 01902 773000