Job Reference: WR190217
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
An exciting new opportunity has become available in Winwick Quay, Warrington.
Our client, a leading company in Data / Mail production is looking to add to their hardworking & dedicated team.
Duties will include:
- Sorting mail in trays & crates ready for dispatch
- Quality checking mail
- Ensuring that all batches are correctly completed
- Ensuring that all daily objectives / targets are achieved
- all other associated tasks
The hours of work for this position will be 09:00 - 17:00 hours Monday to Friday for training, they will then change to 06:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00 hours Monday to Friday on a rotating basis with the opportunity to work overtime.
Flexibility with the hours will be essential during the busier times.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
For more information please call 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk